Saturday, March 5, 2011

Another Successful BEFORE & AFTER


You won't believe this Before & After!  It took all of ONE minute and what an impact. I had these old plaid pillows that were stained & worn, but for some reason, I kept them down in my storage room.  I guess I thought they'd come in handy some day.  Since pillows are so expensive these days, I just found it hard to throw them out! I was shopping yesterday at a local Lowes (Omaha, NE) for a client of mine, and I came across this amazing discovery!   Pillow covers!  For those of us who don't have a sewing machine or are "sewing challenged", this is a wonderful option! All you do is put the old pillow inside the pillow cover, zip it closed and you have a new pillow!  And the best part......$6.99-$7.99.  You can't buy a new pillow for that! I'm not sure you could make a pillow for that.  There were probably 15-20 different fabrics to choose from.
NOTE: Not all Lowes stores carry these.  I found these at the 180th Street & Center St. Lowes, so call before you go.


BEFORE
AFTER

So if you're thinking of selling your home or staging your home, here is another inexpensive way to perk up your home decor!

Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment