Monday, January 3, 2011

New Beginnings in Omaha, Nebraska

Welcome to my new blog spot and thank you for joining this "next" journey of mine into real estate.  I will soon be starting as a Nebraska Realtor with the Landmark Group located at 2702 Douglas, Omaha, NE 68131. I will be specializing in Residential Real Estate - both buying & selling.  I have completed all the requirements of the state of Nebraska and have submitted all the paperwork so that I can be a licensed Realtor in the state of Nebraska.  I bring to this position 7 years of real estate experience as a licensed Realtor in the state of Arizona with Ultimate Properties.  It has been my privilege to help many families buy and sell their homes.  I hope to continue this journey here in Omaha, Nebraska.  I specialize in staging homes that I list and can offer you many "budget friendly" ideas! Feel free to contact me at any time.- jen.murdoch@yahoo.com.  


Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment