Wednesday, August 6, 2014

"Initial" Thoughts

Decorating with a theme in mind is one of the easiest ways to get started in decorating your home or planning for a party.  

While recently re-painting my family room, I had the idea that I wanted to use some of the "M" initials I have been collecting for quite a while. This wall used to be home to a big clock, but I was never satisfied with how it filled or didn't fill the space.  So I decided to use my collection of "M"s.  I chose black because that is one of the accent colors I'm trying to incorporate and black is timeless.  I wish I could say this was my original idea, but.......I found the idea on Pinterest and added my own spin to it.  The possibilities are endless!  

The majority of my M's came from Hobby Lobby.  I also found them at Kirklands and HomeGoods.  They don't have to be expensive.  Try your hand at it!  It's so fun and so easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment