Thursday, November 17, 2011

Dramatic "Man Cave" Transformation with Paint



I recently posted on how dramatically paint can change a room and how inexpensive it can be compared to all the other decorating options.  Well, I decided to put my money where my mouth is.

My husband was recently out of the country for two weeks.  While he was gone, I decided to work on his "Man Cave" and surprise him when he returned.  About 30 years ago, give or take, my husband took up the sport of triathlon.  The first triathlon he ever did was in Kansas City, MO and he had to side stroke the swim portion of the race because he wasn't in good condition and wasn't a very good swimmer.  Don't tell my husband he can't do something.

Fast forward 30 or so years later, and he is now a World Class Triathlete having competed in several Ironman distance triathlons, including the World Championships in Kona, Hawaii as well as qualifying for Nationals, placing and competing in Worlds to represent the USA in the World Age Group Triathlon Championships in Hamburg, Germany and Gold Coast, Australia.  (He qualified for others but they just weren't in the budget).  Also included in his many honors is making the All American team six different years.  OK, OK.....so I'm a little proud.

NOW.....getting back to our topic.....I wanted to share with you some of the before and after pictures of his Man Cave so that you can truly see the impact paint can make in a room.  I'd love to know your thoughts.
BEFORE



AFTER

BEFORE



AFTER


BEFORE

AFTER


AFTER


AFTER


AFTER


AFTER


AFTER

















AFTER








No comments:

Post a Comment