Monday, April 4, 2011

West Omaha Home Hits the Market

Staging your home is such an important part of getting your house ready to sell.  I meet with homeowners all the time for a pre-listing meeting and they often walk away stunned at all the "home work" I give them before they list.  De-cluttering is probably THE biggest things that needs to be done.  "Throw it out or pack it", is what I tell my sellers.  If you start packing now, you won't have so much to pack when you move.....and it improves the look of your home.

You don't need to go out and buy all new furniture.  I work to maximize what you already own.  On occasion, I will bring in things to add to the look.  But it isn't the general rule.  Most people have what they need to stage their home, they just don't know how to do it.  I've heard, "I never thought of that" countless times when rearranging furniture.

Thinking about selling?  Start working now to get the maximum dollar for your house.  The house listed below is ready for the market after following all of my suggestions.  You, too, can have a successful home sale.....or just stay in your home but enjoy it more.  There's always something that can be improved upon.


West Omaha Beauty - Listed at $161,900 
















No comments:

Post a Comment