Monday, February 21, 2011

A Referral from Former Client, Frank Vanderzee of Phoenix, AZ

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for all that you have done for me and my family through the years.

During the time that we both sold and bought our homes with you, your professionalism and caring attitude are the reason that I would work with you again in the future and would gladly recommend you to ANYONE. In sales, care, is a character trait that sets you apart from other agents that I have known or have heard about. Your attention to detail and ways in which you walked us through the home selling and home buying process was very comforting during those stressful times. You have gone above and beyond our expectations both times and I know that if we worked together again, you would do the very same, because that is you.

Thanks!

Your friend,
Frank Vanderzee
Peoria, AZ

No comments:

Post a Comment